Refereed Journal Articles
- Ayiro P.L. & Sang J.K. (2016) Provision of Education to the Hard to reach Amidst Discontinuity in Normadic Communities in Kenya. Forum for International Research in Education 3(3) Articles2
- Ayiro P. L. (2014). Transformational Leadership and School Outcomes in Kenya. Does Emotional Intelligence Matter? Forum for International Research in Education: 1 (1), article 4. Available at: http:// preserve.lehigh.edu/fire/vol1/issu1/4
- Ayiro, P.L. (2012). Acquisition and Utilization of ICT Skills among University students in Sub-Sahara Africa: A Case of Universities in Kenya. Sage open line journal. Journal of continuing open and Distance Education (2012)
- Ayiro, P. L. (2014). School Textbook Policy in Kenya: Current Status and Options. Research Triangle International ( RTI) Educational Research Publications
- Laban P. Ayiro & James K. Sang (2013): The award of the PhD degree in Kenyan universities: a quality assurance perspective, Quality in Higher Education, 17:2, 163-178
- Ayiro L.P (2013). An Analysis of Emotional Intelligence and the Performance of Principals in Selected Schools in Kenya. Journal of Advances in Developing Human Resources, 11(6) 719– 746.
- Ayiro L.P. & Sang J. K (2010). Education leadership in a globalized economy: A Kenyan perspective. Journal for education science and technology, 4(5)15-47.
- Ayiro L.P (2010). An Analysis of Emotional Intelligence and the Performance of Principals in Selected Schools in Kenya. Journal of Advances in Developing Human Resources, 11(6) 719– 746.
- Ayiro L, (2009). The Role of Social Entrepreneurship in HIV/AIDS Management across the Education Sector in Kenya. Journal of European Industrial Training– “HRD and Entrepreneurship in Africa, 3(34), 2010.
- Ayiro L, 2008, HIV/AIDS Education: An Entrepreneurial Approach to Impact Mitigation. A Journal of the School of Education, Moi University, Volume II, Number 1 (i – xii) 1-26.
- Ayiro P. L, 2008, Application of Entrepreneurial Management in the Education Sector in Kenya. The Journal of the School of Economics, Moi
Non-Refereed Journal Articles
- Ayiro, L.P, 2009, The need for Entrepreneurship Education in Kenya: Possibilities and Benefits, The Curriculum Watch, Official Journal of the Kenya Institute of Education, 1(3)
- Ayiro P.L. 2009, New Ideas to invigorate Higher Education; The Curriculum Watch, Official Journal of the Kenya Institute of Education 1, (2).
- Laban P. Ayiro (2016), Measuring Learning outcomes in Kenya: Context and perspectives in Alexander W. Wiseman, Emily Anderson(ed). Annual Review of …. Practice International Education 2015 (International Perspectives on Eduction and Society volume 28), Emerald Group Publishing limited, pp 223-248
- Laban P. Ayiro (2013). A functional Approach to Educational Research Methods and Statistics: Qualitative, Quantitative and Mixed Methods Approaches’ published by the Mellen Press NY-USA
- Laban P. Ayiro (2013). Calculations in Statistics: An Intuitive Approach. Printhouse Publishers:Nairobi
- Laban Ayiro (2013). “HIV/AIDS and its Impact on Education in Sub-Saharan Africa: Policy Initiatives and Challenges”, Alexander W. Wiseman, Ryan N. Glover, in (ed.) The Impact of HIV/AIDS on Education Worldwide (International Perspectives on Education and Society, Volume 18), Emerald Group Publishing Limited, pp. 1 – 26
- Laban P. Ayiro & James K. Sang (2012). Emotional Intelligence and Leadership – A Case for Quality Assurance Managers in Kenyan Universities, Emotional Intelligence – New Perspectives and Applications, Annamaria Di Fabio (Ed.), ISBN: 978-953-307-838-0, InTech, Available from: http://www.intechopen.com/articles/show/title/emotional-intelligence-and-leadership-a-case-for-quality-assurance-managers-in-kenyan-universities.
- Ayiro L.P. & Sang.J.K (2010). Leadership and Management in Educational Institutions, USA; Lambert Academic Publishing.
- Ayiro L. P. (2010). Social Entrepreneurship: A Case For HIV/AIDS Mitigation in Kenya: Mitigating the Impact of HIV/AIDS on the Education Sector using Entrepreneural Practices in a Non-Profit Setting, USA: Lambert Academic Publishing.
- Ayiro L.P. & Sang J. K. (2010). Quality Assurance Challenges in the Award of PhDs in Kenya: The Award of the PhD degree by Kenya Universities: A Quality Assurance Perspective, USA: Lambert Academic Publishing.
- Visser-Valfrey M., & Ayiro L.P., (2008). Mainstreaming Toolkit for HIV/AIDS; UNAIDS, IATT/UNESCO, Paris.
- Lead person in the Development of the Ministry of Education Service Charter (GOK, 2006).
- Secretariat for the development of Sessional Paper No. 1 of 2005 on Policy Framework for Education, Training and Research, Meeting the Challenges of Education, Training and Research in Kenya in the 21st Century (GOK, 2005).
- Secretariat for the development of the Kenya Education Sector Support Programme 2005-2010, Delivering Quality Education and Training All Kenyans (GOK, 2005).
- Lead person in the Development and publication of the Ministry of Education Strategic Plan 206-2011 (GOK, 2005).
- Lead person in the development of HIV/AIDS Policy for the Education sector in Kenya (GOK, 2003).